Dog Friendly Pancake Recipe
Now your pooch can enjoy some yummy pancakes too! This wonderful recipe dog friendly pancake recipe was adapted from Lilys Kitchen Recipe.
For the pancakes:
- 200 g (7 oz) buckwheat flour
- 500 ml (17 fl oz) milk 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp vegetable oil or 100% organic coconut oil
- Filling idea:
- 1 tablespoon of Greek Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- Drop of honey.
Measure out the flour into a bowl, make a well in the centre and pour in the milk and beaten eggs. Whisk together, then place the bowl into the fridge for 20 minutes.
2) Heat the vegetable oil or coconut oil in a frying pan, then pour enough batter into the pan to coat the bottom. Cook for about 30 seconds, then flip the pancake over and cook for a further minute or so.
3) Pop a tablespoon of Greek yogurt and peanut butter in a bowl and stir. Add in a drop of honey if you like!