Simple Pupcakes Recipe
Baking for your pooch, not only saves you from eating your own cakes, but allows you to treat your furry friends to some new home-made treats.
It’s a classic, the ultimate treat for fun-filled dog pawties. This simple pupcakes recipe will have your pooch drooling from ear to tail.
From sausage rolls to Pumpkin Spiced Puppacino. Click here for more tail-wagging dog home baking recipes.
We are not doggy nutritionists and every dog is an individual. What might be good for most might not be good for another dog. Always tailor each recipe to your own dogs needs and tastes. If you have any questions about your dog’s diet, please contact your vet. If you notice your dog has any adverse reaction to any of the treats stop feeding immediately and contact your vet.
– 2 Ripe Bananas
– 150g Peanut Butter
– 2 Medium Eggs
– 75g Honey
– 100g Wholemeal Flour
– 75g Rolled Oats
– 1 tsp Baking Powder
– 125 ml Water
1. Preheat your Oven to 180C/160C Fan and prep 12 cupcake cases.
2. Add Banana to a bowl and mash.
3. Add Peanut Butter, Eggs, and Honey and mix together till combined.
4. Add Flour, Oats and Baking Powder and mix till combined – it will be quite thick.
5. Add in water a little at a time until all mixed in!
6. Split evenly between the 12 cases, and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until browned on top.
7. Leave the Pupcakes to cool fully, and remove from their cases.
8. Spread over a teaspoon of cream cheese per Pupcake, and pop a dog biscuit on top!
Note, please make sure your Peanut Butter does NOT contain Xylitol, it’s also best to use one with no added Salt.