Experience the sights and sounds of civilian life during the Second World War at this unique indoor attraction. Exhibits showcasing life for civilians during World War II, including recreations of shops & homes.
Whilst it is only a small museum, it is a real gem! Packed with interesting artefacts and information, it is both informative and engaging with knowledgeable, passionate staff.
In this unique living history museum, take a self guided tour and explore 6 years of war on the home front captured in shops, room displays and tableaux.
• Take time to reminisce and wallow in nostalgic memories
• Discover how the war was won on the 'kitchen front'
• Gas masks, Ration books, Dig for Victory - its all here!
• Yesteryear memories brought back to life!
• Browse for presents in the gift shop
Well behaved dogs are welcome inside on lead and The museum is all on one level and accessible to standard wheelchairs.
This little museum is not to be missed on a trip to Llandudno!