Do you have what it takes to earn our FREE Canine Critic badge?
Reviews are important to us at Dog Furiendly. Not only do they help other dog owners with their travel decisions but they help the businesses to evolve with valuable feedback.
From cafe connoisseurs to wilderness walkers. We’re looking for top dog contributors to review the places they have visited with their pooch.
Write 25 reviews of places you've visited with the dog via dogfuriendly.com to earn your free Canine Critic badge. It's pawfect for popping onto your dog's bandana.
How to earn your free badge?
- Create an account on our website
- Search for the dog friendly places you've visited via our search bar. Can't find one? Recommend one for us to add.
- Write 25 honest and authentic reviews for places you've visited.
- Once you've written 25 reviews, submit the form below.
- Wait for your badge to come in the post and proudly pop your badge on your dogs bandana.
Once you’ve become a Canine Critic, you’ll have the opportunity to be promoted to an Explorer. Explorers add new places to the website, leave reviews, organise local group walks and more for the chance to earn more badges and win prizes.
Post My Canine Critic Badge!
You haven’t quite reached enough approved reviews to request a canine critic badge. Add more reviews to get your free badge
Canine Critic Terms and Conditions
- Open to residents of England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland age 18+
- Canine Critic badges are subject to availability
- The number of reviews are subject to approval
- Canine Critic badges are only only available per person
- To claim the badge, partcipants must validate their postal details and Dog Furiendly account via an online form.
- Dog Furiendly reserves the right to change, amend, or end the promotion at any time without notice.
- Reviews must be authentic and must follow our review guidelines. To read our review guidelines click here
- Badges are sent at your own risk, if you provide incorrect details we cannot provide replacements.
- Should a Canine Critic want to become an Explorer following the promotion, they will be expected to apply and sign new terms and conditions.