The following Terms and Conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Dog Furiendly’s Website and Service. By accessing this website, We assume you agree to these Terms and Conditions in full. Do not continue to use this Website if you do not agree to all of the Terms and Conditions stated on this page.
Grab a cuppa, a couple of treats for Your pooch and read on.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, and any or all other Agreements:
“The Service”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to Dog Furiendly and our Website https://www.dogfuriendly.com
(sometimes referred to as ‘website’), including country domains and subdomains.
Related applications (sometimes referred to as ‘apps’), APIs, email, chat services, social media and ads. Collectively they are also referred to as ‘The Service’.
“User”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person or business organisation using The Services. Registered users to be referred to as “Account Holders”.
If you are using The Service to represent a business organisation or other legal entity, the words “you” and “your” shall refer to such entity. The person acting on behalf of the company shall be referred to as a “Business Representative”.
The content you are contributing, submitting, transmitting and/or posting to or through The Service is referred to as “Your content”.
“Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the User and ourselves, or either the User or ourselves.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
By accessing or using any of The Services, you agree
that you have read, understood and fully agree to these terms and conditions.
If you do not agree
to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page then do not continue to use this Website. If you have a Dog Furiendly account and wish to terminate the agreement, you can do so by deleting Your account at any time and no longer accessing The Service.
Changes to our Terms and Conditions
Our business changes constantly and our Terms and Conditions may also change from time to time. You should check this page to see recent changes. The revised Terms and Conditions will be effective when published, Your continued access or use of The Services after such change signifies Your agreement of the updated or modified Agreement.
We’ll post any changes We make to our Terms and Conditions on this page and, if they’re significant changes, we’ll notify registered users by email with the email address associated with the Account Holder’s profile.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on the 14th October 2019.
PURPOSE OF OUR SERVICE
The purpose of our Service is to:
USE OF OUR SERVICE
- Assist dog owners in gathering information and locating hospitality, tourism or leisure businesses that allow dogs on the premises.
- Inform dog owners with content that provides further information about dog travel, lifestyle, health or community stories.
- Work with travel, tourism, hospitality and leisure companies, dog related businesses and sponsors providing services that are free and/or paid for.
By accessing or using any of The Service, you agree
- You are over the age of 13 years (We do not intend to collect information from anyone under the age of 13).
- All information shared with Dog Furiendly is true, accurate, current and complete.
- You will only access The Service through the provided functionality as permitted in this Agreement.
- If you are an Account Holder, you will protect Your account, personal data and agree to be entirely liable if anyone other than you uses Your account.
If you are accepting this Agreement on behalf of a business, organisation or other legal entity, you represent, by creating a Dog Furiendly account for commercial purposes, you agree
that you are authorised to do so.
At our sole discretion, We maintain the right to deny access to The Service to anyone at any time and for any reason, including but not restricted to infringement of this Agreement.
Creating an Account
You will need to create an account in order to access certain features of The Services such as adding listings and events, leaving reviews and favouriting places. Account holders will need to provide accurate information when creating an account.
As an Account Holder, you agree
- Keep Your contact information up to date.
- To manage and safeguard Your account and any activity that occurs on the account. This includes but isn’t limited to interaction and communication with others, comments, reviews, messages.
The content and information (including but not limited to, photographs, text, video, graphics and data) is proprietary to Dog Furiendly.
Unless otherwise stated, Dog Furiendly owns the intellectual property rights for all material on The Website and all intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from The Website for Your own personal use, but it is subject to the following restrictions.
You agree not to
- Republish material without permission
- Sell, rent or sub-license material
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material
- Redistribute content from Dog Furiendly (unless specifically made for redistribution).
This is strictly prohibited and must only be done so with permission.
To request permission, please direct Your request to [email protected]
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
Dog Furiendly, the paw logo, and all other product or service names or slogans displayed throughout The Service are registered and trademarks of DOG FURIENDLY LTD
and the look and feel of the Services, including our websites, as well as all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, is a trade dress of Dog Furiendly.
that the trademark and trade dress may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Dog Furiendly.
While using the Service, you may find connections to third-party websites and applications, which you may be able to interact or communicate with.
Information you may be able to share includes but is not limited to personal data, sharing content, location and social media. These third-party websites and applications may show Your shared information or content publicly. You should therefore carry out whatever investigation required before sharing information with any third party.
Any interactions with these third-party websites and applications are at Your own risk.
that Dog Furiendly is not responsible or liable in any manner for any such third-party websites or applications.
THIRD-PARTY BUSINESSES AND EVENT ORGANISERS
Dog Furiendly is not a travel agency and does not provide or own any hospitality, leisure, tourism or transportation services.
Although Dog Furiendly displays information about hospitality, leisure, tourism or transportation services, they are all owned by third-parties such actions do not in any way imply, suggest or constitute Dog Furiendly’s sponsorship or approval of third-party suppliers, or any affiliation.
Dog Furiendly also displays events from third parties, such actions do not in any way imply, suggest or constitute Dog Furiendly’s sponsorship or approval of third-party suppliers, or any affiliation.
The Service may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than Dog Furiendly, such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. Dog Furiendly does not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites.
Furthermore, it is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever links you select or software you download (whether from this or any other website) is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature. The inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such third party websites or apps or any association with their operators. We encourage you to review these third party sites and apps and use them at your own risk.
If you find any link on our Website or any linked Website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst We endeavour to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, We do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do We commit to ensuring that the Website remains available or that the material on the Website is kept up to date.
that Dog Furiendly is not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of the information obtained from third-parties as displayed on the Services. You also agree
to follow the information provided by third parties at your own risk.
There may be times when the content you see or otherwise access via The Service is used for commercial purposes. You agree
that Dog Furiendly may place advertisements and promotions on The Service in close proximity to Your Content, nearby, adjacent or otherwise alongside. All adverts will comply with the Advertising Standards Authority, and any sponsored placements or adverts will be clearly visible with the words “Ad”. Any guest blogs or sponsored social media posts will be recognisable and clearly identifiable as an advert.
Some products and features of The Service may be changed, updated or discontinued from time to time. You agree
and understand that Dog Furiendly has no obligation to store Your content or other data, except to the extent that the applicable law requires.
We may also offer other services which may be subject to extra terms and conditions. If you use any of these services, the extra terms and conditions will be created and included in this Agreement.
There may be times where the extra terms and conditions for the other services expressly exclude this Agreement or otherwise supersede it. For example, agreeing to the applicable terms and conditions when you purchase services for commercial purposes. If any other terms and conditions conflict this Agreement, then the additional terms and conditions shall govern with respect to those specific services.
In terms of the agreement, other than any of Your own Content published on The Service, you agree
not to alter, copy, distribute, transmit, display, execute, reproduce, publish, license, generate, transfer or re-sell any information, data or products acquired from or through The Services.
You also agree not to:
- Use any of The Service or any Content for any commercial purpose other than those expressly allowed, agreed upon as part of The Service under this Agreement.
- Use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means for any purpose not covered by the agreement.
- Exploit any of our content, or any of the User profiles and photographs published on this website;
- Violate The Service through the use of robot exclusion headers or bypass or circumvent other measures used to restrict access to The Service
- Take any action which, at our discretion, imposes on our infrastructure.
- Use any html ‘frame‘ or ‘mirror’ to incorporate any portion of The Service on any other Website or service without written permission
- Disable or interfere with any security-related features of The Service
- Download any content unless it’s been expressly made available to download.
USE OF CONTENT
to grant Dog Furiendly non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable and irrevocable right to use, adapt, distribute, reproduce, modify and publish any Content published to or through The Service, including emailing questions, suggestions and ideas and any content transmitted to Your Dog Furiendly account such as blogs, reviews, and photographs.
We have the right to create derivative works from and publicly display such Content of yours throughout the world in any media.
We also have the right to use this content to promote and improve The Service. We may make Your Content available to other individuals, businesses, or other legal entities or for broadcast, distribution, promotion or publication. Dog Furiendly may choose to attribute Your Content at our discretion.
You can terminate Dog Furiendly’s licence rights at any time by deleting Your Content from the Service. Alternatively, you may terminate Dog Furiendly’s licence rights in all of Your Content by deleting your account. You agree
that you understand your ability to delete content.
Your Content may remain on the Service to the extent you shared it with others prior to you deleting it or terminating your account. Your Content may also be retained (but not publicly displayed) for technical, fraud moderation, regulatory or legal reasons.
Dog Furiendly will not use your Content in advertisements for the products and services of third parties to others without your separate consent (including sponsored Content).
Although Account Holders may rate and review places based on their own experiences, Dog Furiendly does not endorse or recommend the places, products or services of any third-party, unless otherwise stated.
Dog Furiendly does not endorse any Content posted, submitted or otherwise provided by any user or business, or any opinion, recommendation or advice expressed therein, and Dog Furiendly expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with such Content.
Certain parts of this Website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, reviews, photos, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website.
Dog Furiendly does review Comments prior to their appearance on the website. However, the Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Dog Furiendly, its partners or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Dog Furiendly shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Dog Furiendly reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property rights, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary rights of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- The Comments do not breach the rules in our review guidelines.
You hereby grant to Dog Furiendly a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorise others to use, reproduce and edit any of Your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Dog Furiendly allows users to create listings for dog-friendly businesses and dog friendly events.
Dog Furiendly reviews listings prior to their appearance on the website. However, the written content does not reflect the views or opinions of Dog Furiendly, its partners or affiliates. Listings made by the Website user, reflects the view and opinion of the person who posts the listing.
To the extent permitted by applicable laws Dog Furiendly shall not be responsible or liable for the Listing or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Listing on this website.
HYPERLINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
- LIstings do not infringe any intellectual property rights, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary rights of any third party;
- Listings do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy.
- Listings will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- Listings need to be relevant to our travel platform allowing dogs on the premises.
- Listings must adhere to our guidelines in line with our family-friendly brand. Tobacco, vape or gun shops will not be allowed onto the website. Nor will strip-clubs, casinos or any other AGC’s.
The following organisations or people may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organisations;
- Brand Ambassadors
- Online directory distributors when they list Us in the directory may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
- Businesses listed on our Website
- Non-profit dog related organisations.
These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are interested in linking to our website, you must notify Us by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
Please include Your name, Your organisation name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or email address) as well as the URL of Your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website.
to immediately remove all links to our Website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. By continuing to link to our Website, you agree
to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
This section limits Dog Furiendly’s liability to you for any issues that may arise while using The Services. Please read this carefully, and if you do not understand the terms in this section or elsewhere in this agreement, please consult a lawyer for clarification before accessing or using the services. Remember, by continuing to use the The Service you fully agree
to the disclaimer as well as the Terms and Conditions.
Information published on or otherwise provided via The Services may include inaccuracies or errors, including but not limited to opening times, location, pricing errors, photographs. Dog Furiendly does not guarantee the accuracy of, and disclaims all liability for any errors or other inaccuracies relating to the information and description of any listings for dog friendly places or events. We also reserve the right to correct any of these errors at any time.
To the extent that the information on the Website is provided free of charge, We will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Dog Furiendly does not constitute any endorsement or recommendation of listings, events, products or service offerings, nor any awards distributed based on user reviews.
All information, products, service offerings and content made available by or through Dog Furiendly are provided without warranty of any kind. Dog Furiendly disclaims all warranties and conditions.
Third Parties who provide listings for dog friendly hospitality, leisure or tourism businesses or events on or through The Service are independent contractors and not agents or employees of the Dog Furiendly.
Dog Furiendly is not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any such suppliers or for any personal injuries, death, property damage or other damages or expenses resulting therefrom. You agree
that Dog Furiendly has no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond its direct control, and it has no responsibility for any additional expense, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority.
Event organisers and Dog Furiendly events found on The Service. You agree
that if any incident should any incident occur between you, your dog, other dogs, humans or members of the public at these events that Dog Furiendly will in no way be held responsible or liable for any damage, accident or unforeseen circumstances that may occur as a result of the incident. Dog Furiendly has no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, missed event or other causes beyond its control.
to use The Services at your own risk. You agree
that in no event shall Dog Furiendly (or directors and/or employees) be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential losses or damages or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, or business interruption of any type connected with access to, display of or use of The Services (including, but not limited to, your reliance upon reviews, any viruses, bugs, trojan horses, hyperlinks and linked sites, products and services obtained, personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your use of the services) whether based on a theory of negligence, contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise.
If, despite the limitation above, Dog Furiendly is found liable for any loss or damage connected with The Service, then the liability of Dog Furiendly will in no event exceed, in the aggregate, the greater of (a) the transaction fees you paid to Dog Furiendly in connection with such transaction(s) on this Website, or (b) Eighty-Great British Pounds (GBP – £80.00) or the equivalent in local currency.
These terms and conditions do not affect mandatory legal rights that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
THE WAGGIEST WEEKEND 2020
The following terms & conditions are subject to amendment without notification.
Dog Furiendly reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute activities, and to vary the advertised programme and timings without being liable to pay compensation.
- Under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Adults are responsible for any accompanying dogs and children throughout the Waggiest Weekend.
- Dog Furiendly reserves the right to refuse admission or participation to a ticket holder for illegal, unreasonable or dangerous behaviour.
- Ticket holders consent to inclusion in official photographic, visual and audio promotion /recording of the Waggiest Weekend. We have the right to use the photos and videos by any means and in any form of media, whether existing now or created later, without restriction worldwide, by incorporating the videos and photos into our Website or any other publications, or any informational, commercial, promotional or advertising material.
- No stalls or market sales without permission of the organisers.
- Tickets are limited in number and sold on a first-come first-served basis.
- All tickets cannot be exchanged, transferred, re-sold, or re-issued.
- Glamping is sold separately.
- Tickets cannot be used as part of any competition, marketing, media or sales promotion, without the prior written consent of Dog Furiendly.
- Glamping is sold separately.
- All attendees must adhere to the Camp Kátur’s rules at all times. Please check the website for a full list of site rules.
Refunds and Cancellations
- We are unable to accept any liability for personal or property damages (including your dog), losses (including surrendered items) or injuries sustained to you or your dog at this event – other than those caused as a result of our negligence.
- Dog Furiendly can not be held liable with any issues finding the venue. Attendees must make sure that their GPS devices are up to date and double-check the route prior to the event.
You and your dog
- You will not be able to cancel an order after it has been accepted by us, nor are you entitled to a refund for any tickets purchased by you, even if you are unable to attend the event. The cancellation rights contained in the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 do not apply to the sale of Tickets.
- If the event is canceled or rescheduled by us you will be entitled to a refund of the price, less any postage and/or card charges. Refunds must be claimed up to 1 month from the date of the event.
- We will notify you if an event is canceled or rescheduled, but you acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to ensure you have entered the correct contact details so we can notify you. We will not be liable for any losses you incur as a result of supplying us with incorrect contact details (e.g. e-mail address or mobile number).
- You agree that you will not bring more than two dogs per accommodation as stated.
- You agree that you will keep your dog on a lead at the glamping site.
- You agree that your dog is house trained, but if there are any accidents you agree to clean up after your dog. You also agree to pick up all dog mess with poo bags and dispose of them properly.
- You confirm that you dog is fully up to date with all vaccinations, flea and worm treatments, and is in no way a danger to other members of the public.
- You agree that should any incident occur between you, your dog, other dogs, humans or members of the public that Dog Furiendly will in no way be held responsible or liable for any damage, accident or unforeseen circumstances that may occur as a result of the incident.